Life Drawing in Bristol
This relaxed life drawing class takes place in Stokes Croft, Bristol on a weekly basis. The class socially distanced and has a different live model each week who will take a variation of poses for you to draw. You can focus on whatever you like, bring whatever drawing materials you like, and won’t be given any rules or instructions (although we can provide guidance if you’re stuck).
- The class takes place on Thursdays, 6-7:30pm. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before to ensure we can start on time
- ALL abilities welcome. The class is not tutored, but if you’d like some help or guidance, just ask.
- The model will perform a range of different poses from 5 minutes to 25 minutes in length.
- We have free paper and some very basic equipment (pencils, rubbers, sharpeners) which are now free to use. We strongly encourage you to bring along any other materials you’d like.
- The event is TICKET ONLY – no payment or drop-ins will be accepted.